SERENE STYLE WITH GRACEFUL PROPORTIONS
Inspired by architecture, art, fashion, and travel, Suzanne Kasler designs spaces and products that are luminous, distinctive, and timeless. Suzanne's designs always reference the past but move towards the future with an edited and discerning eye on the present. Mixing the high and the low, traditional and contemporary, the new and the old creating signature interiors and products that convey a sophisticated simplicity. Her designs inspire everyone to live a more beautiful, stylish and authentic life.
Suzanne's work has been published in major design magazines, including Architectural Digest, Elle Decor, House Beautiful, Traditional Home and Veranda. She has been named to Architectural Digest's AD100 and Elle Decor's A-List. Her award-winning interiors have been captured in three books with Rizzoli, Inspired Interiors, Timeless Style and her most recent title, Sophisticated Simplicity.
In addition to designing timeless interiors for her clients, Suzanne has produced signature lines for Ballard Designs, Hickory Chair, La Cornue, Lee Jofa, and Visual Comfort.
TAKE A GLIMPSE INTO THE PEOPLE AND PLACES THAT SPARK HER CREATIVITY
I am inspired by a sense of the place, my clients, and always, Peter Marino’s genius interiors for the Chanel and Dior stores.
1. Three words to describe my style are… sophisticated, elegant and livable
2. No Suzanne Kasler room is complete without… a range of designs from modern to traditional
3. A color scheme I never tire of is… white and blush pink!
4. My favorite places to go for inspiration are… Paris, Palm Beach and New York
5. A favorite thing to splurge on is… handbags and shoes
6. But I'd never waste my money on… Since I appreciate good quality and beautiful things, there is really not anything I won’t consider spending money on.
7. When in doubt try… all white
8. My favorite room of all time is… The living room below by John Saladino (photo attached). It’s edited but collected, sophisticated yet undone with chic plaster walls.
9. You might find me late-night shopping for… a new outfit
10. My decorating guilty pleasure is… good, modern art.